Goa Nature Trails conducts exciting & challenging half day hill biking ( cycling ) tours along dirt tracks & roads around the Aguada fort & tidal river kayaking tours along the mangrove forests & creeks around Nerul. Both tours are conducted from Amigos- under the Nerul Bridge which is walking distance from the famous beach area of Candolim in the heart of the tourist belt of North Goa.
* At least two participants are required for us to conduct a tour.
* kayaking tours are conducted during high tide so as to give us the opportunity to explore some of the mangrove forests from within.
* hill biking tours are conducted during early mornings & early evenings so as to beat the heat & also to encounter natural surroundings in all their splendor.
* at the moment we charge Rs. 1,900/ pax which includes ur bike/ kayak, Walkie talkies for communication, a trained guide, an assistant, safety gear, a break down vehicle/ rescue boat, light snacks n mineral water during the tour & heavy snacks at Amigos after the tour.
* one must be a skilled cyclist for participating in hill biking or a good swimmer for participating in river Kayaking.
* one must be sporty, in good health & not leading a sedate lifestyle to be a participant. Age no bar
Phone: 91 70309 73005