Actually known as Nagvem, Nagoa is a small Village coming just before Arpora and Baga. This village has its own share of beauties surrounding with fields, trees thus covering area with greenery and it is little quiet place also.
Church here known “Holy Trinity” was built in 1560, this is third church was built in Bardez by Franciscans missionaries. In the year 1679 church was re-constructed by the Comunidades of Nagoas, Arpora and Saligao. The feast of this church is celebrated in the month November with great enthusiasms.
House here one time used to be simple are now with posh designs as many rich people do stay here. Even foreigner prefer this place too for peaceful mind.