Its your home from home....Let us care for you.
Budget, Romantic, Luxury
Description from the owner:
Hover over the arrows to see the complete description.
Smoking Allowed :
Pet Friendly :
Suitable for elderly:
Suitable for Children:
The Guest House
Terrace Studio & 1Bed
Roof Top Garden
Address in Goa:
Gujarati Bungalow (Barbaras Home)
Directions to the Hotel:
Palolem, Near Colomb
From the Airport you need to come to Palolem in Canacona. As you approach Palolem (but before the beach) turn left at the junction of Cleopatra Resorts. we are located on the same road about 0.25km on the opposite side to Cleopatra. You should ask locals for the Gujarati Bungalow if you get lost.
Location Type: Ocean, Beach, Tropical
WE CAN ARRANGE TRANSFERS AT MARKET RATES TO MAKE YOUR JOURNEY EASIER.
Airport : 50 Kms
Railway Stn. : 30 Kms
Market : 2 Kms
Hospital : 1 Kms
ATM : 1 Kms
City Center : 2 Kms
Restaurant : 0.5 Kms
Club : 0.5 Kms
Casino : 80 Kms
Beach : 0.5 Kms
School : 0.5 Kms
|Rates per apartment
|28th March to 1st June
|5th Jan to 28th March
|15th Dec to 5th Jan
|1st Sept to 15th Dec
My Stay At Barbara's Home, Palolem, Goa
My Stay At Barbara\'s Homes In Goa
Terms and Conditions:
* Booking can be made by email.20% (IN Rupee 8000 Minimum) deposit is required at the time of booking in GBP. Full payment must be made four weeks before arrival.
* No refund will be made once the booking is confirmed but we will always endeavour to rearrange where possible.
* You are travelling as an independent traveller.
* All party members must be adequately insured including minor of all ages.
Passports and Visa
* You need a full 10-year passport with at least 6 months validation on return.
* A 6 month tourist visa is required which can be applied for at the Indian Embassy in Birmingham or London.
* Check with your doctor or health centre. Remember some vaccinations require a course so leave enough time to complete.
Health and Safety
* We take all reasonable care to offer you good hygiene practises at the accommodation, but the hygiene standards are generally much lower than in the U.K, due to Goa been a developing destination.
* Extra care should be taken by pregnant women, infants and the elderly and it may be advisable to consult your doctor before booking if you have any concerns.
* If you are taken ill, sustain an injury while aboard it is advisable to seek medical assistance as soon as possible and you will be responsible for the cost, this is why you should always take travel insurance and check that it covers Goa as a destination.
* The accommodation you have booked with us is for the use by those people listed on our booking confirmation form. You are not allowed to share or let anyone else stay there .You are responsible for the cost of any damage caused to the accommodation or its contents during your stay. These charges will be invoiced to you in the U.K.
Owners Contact Details:
Owner Name: Mrs Prabha (Barbara)
Phone Number: 00918322643075
Secondary Contact Person : Dinesh
Information about this Advert:
Reference No: AD030
Advert Created On: 05/04/2009
Advert Last Updated: 23/01/2013
Unique Vistors count for Year 2012: 6514
Unique Vistors count for Year 2013: 2038